MediaOne has a fast-growing email marketing department and has a brand new full-time, direct-hire Email Marketing Manager – Fully Remote! You can be a part of our industry-leading team, who are working to bring innovation to the marketplace. We place a high value on creating a talented team, and because of that, we make sure to offer competitive compensation, flexible work hours, generous time-off, and an environment of results-oriented self-sufficiency.
What will you do?
- Develop Comprehensive E-mail marketing strategies utilizing various email service providers
- Act as the subject matter expert on e-mail campaigns
- Monitor and manage the deployment of e-mail marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Maintain brand standards in e-mail campaigns for multiple campaigns in ecommerce and lead generation
- Analyze and report on e-mail campaign metrics including, but not limited to: deliverability rates, open rates, CTR, and overall ROI
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to design, develop, and deploy your e-mail campaign strategy
- Proactively run A/B tests on e-mail content and subject lines to improve performance
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience managing the setup of email campaigns
- Degree in marketing or business specializations are not required, but preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations to improve the performance of our clients’ email channel
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional organizational and task management skills
What do we offer you?
- Competitive base salary
- Health care benefits
- Potential bonus structure after proof of performance
- Paid time off with no set limit
- Flex-schedule options to aid in work/life balance
- Incredible growth opportunities
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Family-friendly work environment – the work stays in the office. Work/Life balance is taken seriously.
- You are the ‘CEO’ of your own position – you are encouraged and trusted to make decisions in your area of expertise.
- At MediaOne, most of our clients come from referrals – and we’ve had very few clients leave us for another agency. We’re happy people who do the highest-quality work for happy clients.
Join us, and you’ll enjoy dedicated resources for your own professional development; we have always worked from home and will continue to; regular team-building activities you’ll actually enjoy; healthcare, dental and retirement benefits; and normal working hours while still enjoying fast-paced digital marketing life!
Each team members’ growth and pursuit of creative passions is highly important to us. Whether it’s giving feedback during a weekly check-in or sending a team member to the industry conference they’ve been dreaming of, we promise to invest in whatever makes you excited to come to work.
If you hate micro-management and/or being stuck at a job where you aren’t learning anything new/being challenged, then we might be right for you!
If you’re interested in joining, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. (Pro Tip: Cover letters are extremely important to us since they’re our first opportunity to get a glimpse at your personality. So even if it’s two paragraphs long, please tell us what you bring to the company!).