About this opportunity
MediaOne North America is seeking a Senior Content Strategist to lead the creation and implementation of content solutions for our clients. You will work collaboratively with MediaOne leadership and staff across departments to conceptualize digital content initiatives. With the support of talented specialists in audience engagement and subject matter experts, you will develop digital content and workflows that will significantly contribute to realizing the client’s vision for visitor-centered digital transformation. Agile innovation approaches and creative problem solving are vital to this position.
MediaOne.Digital has the honor of serving as the digital guide for its client-partners across the country. The successful candidate will join our team as we prepare to leverage this opportunity to build on our mission and values for the good of our clients and their organizations. Your work will help them establish an on-brand presence in the online space.
We are a company committed to having and maintaining a great culture whereby we collaborate, innovate, and educate for the good of our clients and follow teammates.
Content Strategist Duties and Responsibilities
The role of Content Strategist is client-facing to collaborate and create strategies and implementation plans to produce content on behalf of our clients. This means creating a schedule, assigning projects and a host of other duties and responsibilities, including:
- Working with writers, producers, project managers and other team members to produce content for clients and, internally, for MediaOne as needed.
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest developments in of search engine optimization, content trends and consumer behaviors
- Ensuring consistency across all content all platforms and channels
- Maintaining a calendar of project deadlines and content launch dates
- Overseeing the development and launch of new content channels as appropriate.
The successful Senior Content Strategist candidate will have demonstrated experience in developing and leading website, social media and video content strategies and integrated digital campaigns. Candidates with tourism and hospitality industry experience are highly desired.
Additional Skills Required
- Strong communication and leadership
- Storytelling creation and development
- Content research, writing and editing
- Social media content integration
- Organization and time management skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA or BS in a relevant field, e.g., digital media, communications, English; advanced degree or certifications in digital innovation preferred
- At least 8+ years of related/ relevant experience
- Experience developing content strategies for digital audiences
- Fluent in digital media and online audience research
- Experience using metrics to communicate ROI and project success
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Health insurance (100% premium paid by company for employee and family)
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Bonus / profit sharing
- Flexible Monday-Friday schedule
Job Type: Full-time / work remotely from the Southeast
Starting date: Within 30 days
Compensation: This is a senior leadership position as such, the compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and prior digital content experience.
Send cover letter and resume to: Jreagan@mediaonena.com