The right person is a self-starter that can work independently and as part of a team. This is a role where you’ll manage all aspects of campaigns with support from a sales team and media coordinator. You will be assigned multiple accounts (7-15) in varying size with the biggest expectation to maintain and grow the accounts. To be qualified, you need to have executed campaigns directly in a DSP, Google or Facebook business manager. Experience in Google Analytics and putting together reports is also necessary. You’ll have been client-facing with good presentation and relational skills with a tracker record in retaining clients and growing revenue from existing clients.
This is a role where you’ll manage all aspects of campaigns with support from a sales team and media coordinator. You will be assigned multiple accounts (7-15) in varying size with the biggest expectation to maintain and grow the accounts.
At MediaOne, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on many exciting brands across industries and sizes. If you are endlessly curious about everything and analytics make your heart soar, then this job may be right for you! This position is fully remote with some travel (10-25%).
- Managing paid campaigns on DSPs, Facebook, Google and more.
- Uploading ads, monitoring performance and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Managing a team.
- Generating regular paid digital and social performance reports.
- Participating in regular brainstorms and strategy sessions.
- Client reporting along with reviewing reports with actionable insights.
- 4-10 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Managed a team of employees and/or led large projects.
- Actively run campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, and DSPs with little support.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other forms of analytics.
- Voracious consumer of news and information about trends.
- Strong writing and grammar skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker who is organized and detail-oriented.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge of social media page management and best practices.
- Certifications for any digital/social platform.
- Canva and other design skills.
At MediaOne, most of our clients come from referrals – and we’ve had very few clients leave us for another agency. We’re happy people who do the highest-quality work for happy clients.
Join us, and you’ll enjoy dedicated resources for your own professional development; we have always worked from home and will continue to; regular team-building activities you’ll actually enjoy; healthcare, dental and retirement benefits; and normal working hours while still enjoying fast-paced digital marketing life!
Each team members’ growth and pursuit of creative passions is highly important to us. Whether it’s giving feedback during a weekly check-in or sending a team member to the industry conference they’ve been dreaming of, we promise to invest in whatever makes you excited to come to work.
If you hate micro-management and/or being stuck at a job where you aren’t learning anything new/being challenged, then we might be right for you!
If you’re interested in joining, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Pro Tip: Cover letters are extremely important to us since they’re our first opportunity to get a glimpse at your personality. So even if it’s two paragraphs long, please tell us what you bring to the company!) *